SORT Profit is an application for processing billing data generated by telecommunications systems of various types and manufacturers. It can be used in companies, budgetary units and business groups. It will prove useful wherever a thorough analysis of telephone traffic and a consistent cost settlement policy are required (cost centres). The system allows you to calculate the cost of telephone calls made in exchanges working in traditional TDM technology as well as in VoIP technology (Cisco Call Manager, Asterisk, etc.). It enables the settlement of mobile call costs and data transmission.
Main features of the system:
- single or multi-user system implementation,
- configuration tailored to client’s needs during implementation,
- support for individual exchanges as well as their networks,
- import and mediation of CDR events from systems of different manufacturers,
- integration with Active Directory,
- intuitive user interface,
- easy browsing, sorting and filtering of data,
- the ability to define an individual level of system access rights.
MAIN COMPONENTS AND FUNCTIONALITIES
CDR event record processing and tariff calculation:
- automatic collection of tariff data,
- downloading CDRs from various sources (on-line, buffer, database, web service, FTP, from disk),
- importing CDRs into a unified structure based on a configurable import definition,
- CDR import alarms according to predefined criteria,
- billing of phone calls during data import into the system with the option of subsequent tariff recalculation,
- viewing tariff records from many exchanges in one table,
- the ability to search and settle transferred calls and calls made with PIN codes,
- call settlement including minute discounts (minute packages) and amount discounts.
- mapping the hierarchical structure of an organisational unit, including cost centres,
- possibility to synchronise the structure of units and subscribers using a spreadsheet (.xls file) or Active Directory services,
- detailed personal, address and contact details,
- full history of modifications within the hierarchical structure and subscribers’ data,
- keeping an inventory of devices, e.g. telephones.
- defining the graphic form of reports,
- list of connection costs for individual units, departments and employees in the form of billing, mini billing and summary,
- a list of the most frequently dialled numbers, the longest and the most expensive calls,
- control reports monitoring the import of billing data,
- phone call cost calculator for various operators,
- summary reports used to verify invoices received from operators,
- export of reports to xls, txt, pdf, xml, html, qrp formats,
- providing reports to the subscriber in the form of an e-mail attachment.
- item or batch invoice generation with attachments for all employees or a selected group of employees,
- defining fixed fees for additional services,
- managing fee rebate offers (amount, percentage, VAT sales register),
- the ability to export data to external financial and accounting systems.
- setting per second, per impulse and time-of-use tariff schemes broken down by individual operators and circuit groups,
- the ability to specify different types of tariffs including the time-of-use tariff, per second or per impulse tariffs; intuitive prefix management and billing configuration,
- storage of archived tariff data.
- traffic analysis for circuit groups in busy hour, time consistent busy hour, average daily peak hour traffic (traffic intensity),
- calculation of quality parameters of telephone traffic for circuit C124 e.g. answer seizure ratio, the number of calls and average call duration.
Inter-operator billing operations:
- billing for phone calls made on client-defined circuit groups (number of call records, total duration of calls – separately for incoming and outgoing calls)
- client-defined tariff schemes: individually defined tariff schemes for incoming and outgoing calls or service provider (including time of day, day of the week, holidays)
- billing services for incoming and outgoing calls based on the total sum of minutes.